The Association of Diploma Schools of Professional Nursing is committed to:
- Supporting all levels of nursing education and practice in the State of New Jersey.
- Providing access to a cost-effective, high-standard nursing education that accommodates employment and family demands.
- Accessing a culturally diverse population to promote employment and leadership in inner city and urban communities.
- Producing graduates who are decision makers and consumer advocates in the midst of the managed care environment.
- Providing scholarships to students and faculty.
ADSPN has established a scholarship program to assist students pursuing a career in health care and faculty serving the needs of New Jersey nursing students. $1000 is awarded to one student annually.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in a nursing course at a member school.
Applicant must be a faculty member at one of the member schools and enrolled in a graduate program related to health care.
Two $500 faculty awards will be granted annually. All applications must be postmarked by March 31st, 2012. Scholarships will be awarded at the annual meeting on May 6, 2012.
Note: All materials become the property of ADSPN and will not be returned.
The application for both the student scholarships and faculty grant is available for download below. Application procedures are included within the application form.